Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog. I feel with all the emotions running rampant that this would be a positive outlet for me to share my rants, frustrations, joys and tribulations in my journey to find a job.

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a new day, a new week, a new month, hopefully a new job :)

I just got home from my interview. I felt like it went very well. The person interviewing me said I would definitely be hearing from her soon. I feel like I have hope again. This morning I had received a call from the interview I had a week ago for a lab position which sounded way over my head. I went anyway. Unfortunately I was told I was over qualified (too old?) and that they were looking for an entry level person (someone easy to mold) that they could pay less than I am looking for. What is ironic is during that particular interview I was told my pay was within their range. Oh well, no time to dwell on the unforseen, so I am moving on to bigger and better things. Im actually relieved that that particular job did not work out. I feel like the right one will come along soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your perfect job is coming your way. Maybe it's this one, maybe not. But remind yourself everyday, your perfect job is looking for you. We should get together and make a Wheel of Fortune.

    ReplyDelete